Here you can find information about the Battle for Oz Tournament Series that will be held over the next 7-8 months! Here is the rundown:
*** Tournament Sign-up Information: If interested in attending any upcoming tournaments, please send an email with the following information: Name, Contact Info, Army, Club Affiliation (if any).***
You get Battle for Oz points for signing up online… so do it!
– 2,500 points
– Models do not have to be Games Workshop models but must be appropriate to your army.
– 3 rounds per tournament
– Although painting is not required, I do judge painting for every tournament. A Painted army is required TO WIN BEST OVERALL FOR THE TOURNAMENT!
– All tournaments begin at
11AM 10:30 AM unless otherwise noted.
– Each and every single Battle for Oz Tournament gives back 100% of the entry fee money. We believe in rewarding the players for making this hobby so great!
– Tournaments are $10.00 entry fee.
– Most importantly, this is a tournament and a competitive spirit is always welcome, but we are here to HAVE FUN! Remember this when building lists, tactics, strategies, etc.
– Terrain is preset. Buildings follow the rules in the WHFB book.
– The Best Overall Winner receives prize money and custom artwork provided by B.A.W.G.S. own Brian Hunter (@bambamhunter). The artwork will be specific to the Battle for Oz Tournament that is being held. For example, for the Scarecrow’s Revenge the prize will be of a custom drawn Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz!
– The Best General will also receive prize money as well as custom artwork. We are working on a custom trophy as well. More to come!
UPCOMING BATTLE FOR OZ TOURNAMENTS:
Battle for Oz #1: August 8th, 2015 – The Scarecrow’s Wrath –
Battle for Oz #2: October 17th
24th, 2015 – The Tin Man’s Revenge – Results!
Battle for Oz #3: December 5th, 2015 – The Lion’s Pride – Results!
Battle for Oz #4: February 20th, 2016 – Dorothy’s Return Home – Results!